Brand New Bates Hot Weather 29502 U.S.M.C. Desert RAT Boots
Developed side by side with the United States Marine Corp, the RAT (Rugged All Terrain) earned its name among elite warfighters as being the only proven USMC rugged all terrain boot available. Precisely crafted with a highly durable full-grain leather, a tear resistant 1000 Denier nylon, an abrasion resistant polyurethane enforced heel and toe cap and an advanced Vibram 360 Dri Ice outsole.
All the boots are brand new and in their original box but may have a very minor blemish. These have the U.S.M.C. logo on the boots and are USMC certified.
You won’t find these available anywhere else on the internet as they were designed for the military use only.
- Durable full-grain leather topped with a breathable and tear resistant 1000 Denier nylon upper
- Polyurethane coated leather over toe and heel for increased durability
- Speed lace system for a quick, secure fit
- ighly durable, moisture wicking lining with quick draining medial vent holes
- Advanced lug design Vibram® 360 outsole with Dri Ice™ remains flexible even in extreme cold for superior traction
- Fiberglass shank
- Eagle, Globe, and Anchor emblem and USMC certified
- Berry Compliant
- Made in the USA
Special Note: Our shipping is based on price and since these are much higher in price than our normal boot, the website will most likely overcharge for shipping. We will refund any excess shipping charged. USA shipping will be $17.95 and overseas shipping will be USPS rate for a 7 pound package-can be found at www.usps.com